Sunday, January 28, 2007

How Long Can You Live With Lewy Body Disease? The Alchemist, Part 1

Not if it was the intention of asking Jon editing with more corny cover all but bravo Jon-soft colors, the exotic image, the 'bonus features', the purple majesty of the title. While reading on the bus, try to hide behind my book bag because I did not want anyone to know I was reading a book that 'changes the lives of its readers. " (That's a very personal prejudice, the last book I read said the lid was able to change the lives of its readers was "Tuesdays with Morrie ', a book, in my opinion, pessima.)
However, I, the top plasma which is' The Alchemist', and is a pseudo-spirituality. Maybe it was not always so but at this time 'The Alchemist' is promoted as an experience, a 'way of life'. Coments emphasize the magic cap, the wisdom, the charm of the book without describing the writing or the plot and the description of that Coelho demonstrates that legitimizes that spirituality is the number of converts.
The problem with all this is that the book is acceptable, but really, is not a miracle. In 'The Alchemist' moral message replaced by good writing and many readers do not care because the message, follow the dreams, listen to the signals of the universe etc, is so universal and perfectly follows the rules of the Spiritual 'new-age' . In other words, the message is so encouraging that the book itself does not matter.

0 comments:

Post a Comment