Saturday, December 6, 2008

Shaquille O'neals Chopper 13nikki @ 2008-12-06T15: 50:00


D ate greedily. He has abburrido by COMUDES domèstica. Elle looked at him sadly and had Mueda to pronounce the word.
- To me it is so lonely ... - Having thought, I said.
- your back on kids! Has bothered! - Shouted
- I want to ask visiting! D
understand, that we could all damage and wept. Tears streamed from his eyes, he could not go. The mother Ambras. He was tall about it 2 heads, but he felt small.
- Mum, I son! I need to worry about someone, give love!
- Honey! All will be fast! D
negligence change your life. First works.
- I've worked a long time! - Declared to his boss - but I won some! And until now the lowest assistente!
- will give you the job! Do that - would raise, no - dispatched my.
- I will! The word of Hommbre! - The first time in his life was filled by the decision.

he was sitting in the waiting room and thought about M. If quierrìa? If you had when you left? He writes in the book.
"Everyone has the term of validity. And love. Lovelived, breathed and then as sour milk. And the suffering. Over time the pain is dull and fails to break the heart. From birth the person is convicted of suffering. As is futile, who gives life, because it condemns their child to suffering, but as large, having made this step ... "He declared
Plantation. When the plane took the height, D quierre contunuar the inscription, but the thought slipped from him. He has written all that has come in the head.
"Love! Love ... What is love? Pelìqula remembered the "Love is dogs" '- What is love? Love is treason & amp; ograve; No, love is trouble, love is sin, love is selfish, love is hope, love is pain, love is death. Donate mutual love light and life, not take the pain mutual and destroys the soul.

0 comments:

Post a Comment