Monday, May 11, 2009

Pickguard For Epiphone Dot Out of Focus - Bessoznatelniye Kollazhi

ee to skip the background information. First a little background on myself (Skip down to the next part if this is Not Useful to you): I'm a white male, age 23, currently in grad school. I'm a moderately good looking person, as I Have Been Told THROUGHOUT my life. But I Have Always Been a very shy and reserved person. I've had a small group of friends Since my days in grade school, But I Would Always Be The Last One to Be Called When someone need a friend. In high school, I Graduated early and lost touch with The Few Remaining friends I had. So I've led a very lonely life, You Might Say. Presently, I've been living alone for the past 2 years. I've Never Had In That company over time. I have no regular group of friends, and I've Never Had a girlfriend.
DILEMMA
I feel what has been keeping me from becoming depressed all these years is the ability to block things out emotionally and to pretend that there is no problem. When I feel my life's burdens have become too heavy, I simply throw them into the back of my mind and focus on something that is more important to me, like my studies. But sadly, I sometimes feel that this leaves me emotionally barren.
Unfortunately (or fortunately), every now and then, someone will break into my reclusive life and befriend me for a short time. (such as: fellow students, a girl, etc.) Whenever this happens, a feeling of happiness erupts from within me, and I feel human again. It also forces me to recognize how solemn the life I have been living has been. Additionally, tSeldom Relationships hese Longer Than a school last semester. They Have Their permanent group of friends, where i, Have only temporary ones. This dog destabilize the hard emotional shell That I Have put up around myself. As a result, I am Tempted to stay away from INVOLVING myself in Relationships with people. QUESTION
What Should I do? Do I continue to live in my own self-imposed bubble, or Should I try to let more people into my life?
If the latte, how do I go about forming long lasting Relationships, as Opposed to brief ones, That Do not leave me feeling as a result stripped Emotionally?
I thank you for your patience in reading this.

0 comments:

Post a Comment