Friday, February 23, 2007

Victoria's Secret Model With Small Breasts One Hundred Years ...

I'm about half way through 'Cien Anos de Soledad' right now so I can not comment on the whole computer thing But time is tough to book at my house These days so I'm going to take this Opportunity to blog.
Okay, I read 'One Hundred Years of Solitude' then that is a revision. But really, anuque I like the book, not my favorite book of Marquez. It is a good book but every book of Garcia Marquez 'Love in the Time of Cholera' is my favorite. It seems to me to understand / enjoy 'One Hundred Years of Solitude' is required prior knowledge of Latin America. For example, my father is a very smart player, very 'well-read' and did not understand 'One Hundred Years. " But he loves 'The Love ..'.
Anyhow, I'm not sure why this is. My Dad's not the only avid reader Iremove Know That hasn't got 'Cien Anos'. Several I've recommended it to friends it Who Have not Understood why it's Such an adored book. Anyone have any ideas? So

in span 490 said in my blog I do not think 'Like Water for Chocolate' is a book of magical realism because it lacks realism (the narrator of "Like Water ..." addresses many of the magical events as miracles). 'Hundred Years' is pure magic realism, stone face, unblinking. Reading it is like a dream, you know that is not normal, it is not realistic but I seem realistic for the way you communicate.
Well, that's all I want to say now. Ciao
.

0 comments:

Post a Comment