Sunday, February 25, 2007

Models With Pectus Excavatum Nothing of particular Interest regarding Arlt's 'Los Siete Locos'

erature That I buy for literature classes at school). I definitely started reading this book thinking That It Must Actually Be Good, That it must-have ended up on the syllabus Because of Jon's personal bias or Something.
Anyhow, first impressions aside, I'm Having a lot of trouble with this one. I find it Difficult to Understand (Especially after 'Like Water ...') and THEREFORE, Difficult to get into. I spend so much time looking up and Hoping Things That I'm not missing anything That I have not yet real and Stock Formed opinions about 'Los Siete Locos' Other Than That I Really Do not enjoy reading it. Or at least I have not Malthus far. My (very) vague impression Is That Occasionally Arlt's writing is brutal, unforgiving Often, That His Protagonist is a Weasley, (very) Unpleasant man and th

0 comments:

Post a Comment