Sunday, March 4, 2007

Can A Matress Be Washed

n interesting element to this class; it seems that alot of stuff that comes up in lecture has been said on a blog or two beforehand. I think it's a good thing that Jon allows us to determine, at least in part, what gets discussed in class. That being said, I feel that I haven't been 'taught' in the conventional sense of the word (I said that in my 365 blog as well, for those of you who have to read both, but I say it because it's true). Rather I feel as though I the classroom discussions bring things up and that it's up to me to lay them to rest, I have to figure out which side of the debate I'm on.
Yes. That's what I thought about the first half of the semester.

0 comments:

Post a Comment