Sunday, March 11, 2007

Technical Treatment Sample Perversions of the Buendia

Of all the texts we have in this class ledio 'One Hundred Years ... " for me is the most difficult. And, well, maybe that's obvious, but what I find difficult is not reading because I love the style, etc. I love the characters. but is to be a careful reader. I'm absorbed in Macondo by a hundred pages in the book and when not to say in my blog except that I love. It is thus an attempt to clarify the words 'I love'. Patients who are please.
Los Buendia are a family in which everything fits-all dysfunction but also any function. The family embodies all the strangeness of the 'family' and takes it to end. For example, incest, I do not believe to be cast by a member of the family (a cousin to, for example) is a phenomenon too ex

0 comments:

Post a Comment