Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Can I Transfer My Cpa License To Florida

NCLUDED**



1:.   Start off with the cap you want, crop it, you know the usual. I used this one
from my favorite scene in the movie, The Baseball Game. All caps credit to

janine83

  @

homeofthenutty

 .


2:.   The cap is too dark for my liking so instead of using a bunch of duplicated base layers and setting them to Screen, I used a Curves Layer instead (Layer>New Adjustment Layer>Curves) [info] RBG: Input: Output 61: 124 [info] 3:. Eventually My main goal is to get rid of the blue in the cap. So I Decided to add a Color Balance layer (Layer> New Adjustment Layer> Color Balance

) . By using this Basically I'm Able to balance the colors out, by Adding more red and less green and blue to the image so I can get rid of That blueish feel to it.

Midtone: +15, +22, -1 3 SHADOWS:
+2, -13, -18
HIGHLIGHTS:
+20, -68, -78
Yeah
STD still a little blue But Now You Can Identify the colors of the grass, the uniforms on the Cullens' and Bella, and events Some of the green and blue light in the background. Hint

for PSP users!: According To juliet316

if you adjust the highlight option Lower Than What is here, the coloring Could come out more natural and you'll be Able to Avoid the Selective Coloring layer (since you guys Do not Have That option ).... many thanks to her! 4:.
Now I'm Adding a layer
Levels (Layer> New Adjustment Layer> Levels) to balance out the darkness and brightness in Some of the colorswanted the dark areas and the light areas to stand out on Their Own, so I added a
Brightness / Contrast
layer (Layer> New Adjustment Layers> Brightness / Contrast) Brightness

: +13


Contrast: +14 [info] So there! Now it isn't as blue and dark as the original cap. After this you add your own coloring dog But I just wanted to add a simple Selective Coloring layer to make the colors "pop." 6:. Here is my optional Selective Coloring

layer (Layer> New Layer Adjustments> Selective Coloring). Like I Said Before I really just wanted to sorta of natural coloring to the icon and make the colors "pop" or stand out on Their Own. Reds : -6, +14, +26, 0

Yellows: -10, +23, +26, 0
Greens: +48, -15, +16, 0
Cyans : -15, -16, 0, 0
Whites: -11, -8, -15, 0
Neutrals: -17, +2, +10, +6
Blacks: +7, +2, 0, 0
Officially And now your done! I wanted to sorta foggy look to the icon so I added this texture by I believe

nokitas
(that's who I Have It But under Anyone can confirm this if it Would Be Awesome) and in September the layer to Screen
at a 68% C
HTMLXC opacity so I ended up getting this:

Here Are The Other examples:
>>

>>

>>



I tried for the Following Other scenes caps form That Were not so blue. They Came out ok But with the original coloring Some Came out way too bright or too orange so if you this Happens to lower the opacity on the Curves and Color Balance layers . This will make the coloring to the icons much better. >> CHTMLXLXC
click for hit counter


0 comments:

Post a Comment