Monday, March 9, 2009

George Foreman Grill Use How Much Electricity

im come out of the bathroom and I point him out to my friends and we Called Him and I Waved. I saw That we where exited quick flesh Until I finally over and I shook Every One Of Our hands and Told us it WAS nice to meet us (I've Had soft hands btw lol). Asked if We Can we take a picutre with him, I Said Yes and one of my friends saw Dawn to the side and She Was like "OMG Is That Dawn?!" It was her so we Asked if We Can take a pic with her too and so yeah She Said We Took a picture with Them. I have the picture in my myspace as proof lol

As far as celebrities I've seen here's who I remember:

Seen @ work [info] : Kobe Bryant + family (5 ft I Walked away frand to my elementary school like 10 yrs ago When He Was first running for president .. yeah I really do not like to say this lol

0 comments:

Post a Comment