Thursday, June 4, 2009

How Many Words Are Typically In A Book Tutorial 11 | 2.0 Natural Coloring

I need an excuse to post something here, plus I've been wanting to write a tutorial on this because I love this coloring and I have used it on so many icons for lims and icontests....btw its called 2.0 because I already wrote a tutorial on the same sorta coloring except I think this (imo) comes out prettier, so here it goes!

From this:  to this:

.:Program:. PS CS2
.:Translatable?:. No
.:Includes:. Curves, Selective Coloring, Color Balance, Channel Mixer, Brightness/Contrast

.:Other Examples:.
     

More examples under cut!
**psd i colors to "pop" out so I used a
Curves Layer

(Layer>New Adjustment Layer>Curves). RBG: Input: 109
Output:
127

It doesn't really look like much of a difference but in the end it add to the coloring.
4.
   Next I added the usual in my icons, a Selective Coloring
layer
(Layer> New Adjustments>Selective Coloring) because I wanted to be able to identify the different colors in the image, since right now it mostly looks dull dark and gray.
Reds
: -51, -4, +25, +16 CHTML

0 comments:

Post a Comment