Artist: Ah CamaTracks:
Album name: New Input Noise
- Sotz-Saracen
Does this sound ok for a English speech about my self?
places i have blanked out with this -----> ---------
Hello! My name is Hannah. My name is spelled H-A-N-N-A-H (Acheh - ah - Eneh - Eneh - ah - Acheh). I have a thirteen year old. My birthday is April 25. I'm middle class. I have its blue eyes and brown hair and smooth. I'm from England, I am English and live in --------. I speak English.
I have three brothers called Alex, is sixteen years. George, Henry is fourteen and has one year. My mother's name is Melanie, My dad is called Graham. I have a dog, is brown, black and white, is called Fred. I have a rabbit, is brown and is called Phoebe. But I'd like a lizard and a tortoise called Lizzie and Speedy. I used to have a hamster. She was called Scruffy.
My home has six bedrooms. There is a large kitchen and lounge is great. There is a large game room and an office. There is a large garden.
My bedroom is big. I do not share my bedroom. In my bedroom is the bed to the rightwall. There is a table and a computer portail above. My rabbit is next to the wall. I like my bedroom. I'd like a lamp.
I lived in my house for seven years. I used to live in ------. I like to live in ------.
breakfast at seven during the week. Breakfast cereals. The food at about one. Usually a sandwich and orange juice.
My Institute is female. My Institute ------------ There is even called. I get to school by car. Classes begin at nine-five finish at three-twenty. My favorite subject is English because it's interesting. I do not like English because it is boring.
Does it sound ok? does it make sense?
Is There anything i shou
0 comments:
Post a Comment