Actually I have meat and
His official debut made for the Mexican National team in a scrimmage match Against Some Other country here in San Diego two years and I begger my dad to go But I Did not take me! To this day I still tell him That I will never forgive him for Not Taking me to the game When I Knew I wanted to go really bad! Two Things in my bucket list is to go to a Mexico soccer game (where Memo will hopefully Be playing) and to the Aguilas del America game so hopefully they'll come true one day ... Anyways
keep an eye on him tomorrow if you watch the game, But In the Meantime here's a pic spam of him after the cut and of Other hot soccer players
Guillermo "Memo" Ochoa
other hot soccer players...
Javier "Chicharito" Hernandez (Mexico)
Rafael Marquez (Mexico)
Carlos Vela (Mexico)
Diego Forlan (Uruguay)
Cristiano Ronaldo (Portugal) - such a manwhore but he's still good to look at lol
Yoann Gourcuff (France)
Kaka (Brazil)
and two bonuses....players that are retired and not playing...
Zinedine Zidane "Zuzu" (France)
David Beckham (England) - I saw him far away from my work at one time lol true story
Some
that's ok I Could think of right now, if you guys make sure to Have More let me know! Being plus lol LJ is dumb and i have to click on the insert image button to couple of times Before Any options pop up in the box thingy
0 comments:
Post a Comment