Monday, June 7, 2010

Best Slideshow Software For Beginners

Do you like your birth name? If You Had the Opportunity to change it, Would You? What Would You choose new name? Submitted By

[info] blackangel_life

View Answers 2846


Well my birth name is Natalie so yeah i actually like it .. I do not mind it lol. I Used to spell my name Nathalie (Which I like Better Because STI unique way) But when i got my birth certificate done again when i was around 10 so me and my family go to Mexico the dog stupid Lady Who Did not realize it did It Was Spelled with an H so she wrote it in without. My Parents Did not realize not so right Until LaterLegally w my name is Spelled Without the H. I've had problems at first with my taxes Because my work had it with the H so I HAD to change it too .. There ITS fucked up yeah I know But my orginaƂ Parents can not find my birth certificate from the hospital to Prove Spelled it That Way so I'm stuck with the regular Natalie for now .... I've always liked

the name Isabella (and Not Because of Twilight OK) I also like the name Alexis so idk maybe I Would Have changed it to Either of Those Two But Then I have a cousin with the name Isabella so I think That Would Be a little weird.

0 comments:

Post a Comment